Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi everyone...couple things: We are on twitter!! Follow @SnobbyBeauty17 - tweeting all things beauty and then some!!!
And now its your turn..here is our first topic..Foundation aka base, makeup, *Chuck D voice* base for your face... I want to hear the brands you love, the brands you hate and why. Post it here, on FB, tweet me or email me: snobbygirl17@gmail.com - I will be doing a video based on the feedback that I get as well as discussing what I love/dislike... Cant wait to hear from you!

Peace, Love and Lipstick,
SG17

5 comments:

  1. Laura mercier moisturizing foundation. Bomb. Love, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. KATE!! thank you so much for your input - means alot..i love you and miss seeing your beautiful Brooklyn face :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm posting here since I apparently have some level of mental retardation and cant post on your other page. So there. I've posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Jouer's Luminizing Moisture Tint: http://www.jouercosmetics.com/products/47/cartlist.aspx

    ReplyDelete