Sunday, March 11, 2012

Beauty.com & Sephora purchases part one

Hi everyone! Have a few new purchases to talk about. Yay!!! First, my Sephora purchase: I bought a beauty blender. Always wanted one and for some reason just didn't buy it. I broke down and bought one. I think I like it already just based on it being pink. I have issues. Anyways..looking forward to using it and I'm sure I will do a review about it or just talk about what I think. I also bought a new bronzer, Laguna from Nars. I have always been a MAC bronzer user so this is new for me. I have used this on other people but not myself. Already reminds me a little of Blunt by MAC but again, trying to step outside the world of MAC. Then I bought The Ponytail styling lotion..I have an insane amount of flyways when I pull my hair back and hate gluing them down with hair spray..so I thought I'd give this a try. It smells wonderful and doesn't feel too light or sticky. Next purchase was from Beauty.com where I bought a Z Pro Pallette. For those of you who don't know what those are, they're magnetic pallets with a see through top so you can pop your shadows out of their cases and put them in here instead. Easy and pracitcal so you can see what youre grabbing instead of fishing through gobs and gobs of mac pots (like moi). This is very similar to the Trish McEvoy planner system, however these seem to be made a little sturdier than hers (tho not sure, they may have improved over the years but my covers always broke off) and you don't need a planner either. If you want to learn how to de-pot your shadows there are plenty of videos on the net to show you, or email me and I will direct you on how. The next thing I bought was this beautiful Stila Pallette. It was an exclusive to Beauty.com and included 4 shadows (black cat, cloud, moonlight & diamond lil) a pencil in silver dollar and a double ended brush for smudging and lining. Bananas!!!! So excited to try these colors. They are perfect for the smokey eye look that I wear a bit too much. Stay tuned for my piece on foundation as well as another sephora and Mac haul (shocker)!! Have you used any of these products? Tell us all about it!!! Pics are coming! Can't seem to load them using an iPad.


1 comment:

  1. I love Laguna. I mix it with orgasm. I think they also sell a combo of Laguna and Orgasm, although I'm not sure if it was a limited edition. Going to try to the ponytail lotion though!

    ReplyDelete